Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season! There are so many things that I can’t wait to share with you that have been going on since I last blogged, for one I got an awesome giant mini cupcake pan…seriously it makes 48 at a time and I am already planning an awesome recipe to share for next week using it!
To start the year I figured I would do the 10 Day You Challenge. I will take a few posts over the next year to cover this challenge, hopefully this will help you guys get to know me! Please feel free to share in the comments so that I can get to know all of you! I found this challenge on a blog I follow, Peanut Butter Fingers.
This first week is hard for me, I don’t really keep secrets so I decided that my “secrets” will be facts about me.
- I was born in California but moved to Illinois when I was about 2. This is a recent photo of the hospital I was born at.
- I helped fund the Veronica Mars Movie through Kickstarter. One of my favorite experiences so far, the updates alone were worth it! Not to mention I got a movie poster signed by the entire cast including Kristen Bell!
- Zach and I met Kris Versteeg & Marion Hossa of the Chicago Blackhawks in our hotel when we were in at Spring Training in Arizona in 2010, the year we won The Cup! (The first time we had Versteeg.) True story we recognized Versteeg not the super star Marion Hossa…
- I got to feed a giraffe when we went to the Indy Zoo. How cool is that!? Look at how close you get!
- Zach rescued a duck a few years ago, he lived with us for a few days until we could take him to a wild animal shelter. We named him Joey after Joey on friends because he had a duck.
- My Mother in law and I teamed up for Zach’s fantasy football league last year and we won! Thanks Peyton Manning! We were the Corgiville Koalas. I made it into the playoffs in both my leagues this year but didn’t win…I needed my lucky partner!
- I have never colored my hair, it is all natural greys and all. (Yes I have greys, I have had greys since I was about 12.)
- I am such a homebody, I would take a night at home with Zach and Toews any day over just about anything else.
- We got to see the Stanley Cup in person after the Blackhawks won the cup in 2013!
- Zach and I got married the same day he proposed – There was actually only like a 20 min window between the two events.
Now that I have shared some facts about me, tell me something about you!